Blended and Remote Learning
DPA Remote Learning Parent Information
Nursery Remote Learning
Please find Nursery Remote Learning on the Nursery class page under 'Home Learning Activities'. Please also keep an eye on Evidence Me for recorded story/activity videos from the nursery staff!
Remote Learning for children with SEND
During periods of whole school remote learning, children with EHCPs will be offered school places. Children who receive SEND support, unless they are also the child of a key worker, will be supported to learn at home in a variety of methods.
The support may include:
- 1:1 support/encouragement via video call/call from a HLTA or TA
- Small group/ individual intervention sessions delivered via video call
- Speech therapy sessions, delivered in school or via video call
- Additional contact from class teachers
- Support for parents in how to support their child
- Resources sent home to support organisation or to aid children who are anxious
- Differentiated work including individual/ small group tasks on google classroom
- Access to Dyslexia Gold or Reading Unlocked for reading and spelling support
- Support from SENDCo where required
- Provision of devices or specialist equipment
Please get in touch with the class team or the SENDCo (Emma Rawlings) if you are finding it difficult to support your child to learn at home and someone will be in touch.
The school is still welcoming any external professionals, e.g. physiotherapists, speech therapists, where they are happy to come to school and can support with virtual sessions if requested. EHCP provision, e.g. physiotherapy, is continuing for those children in school.
Helpful tips to help your child learn from home:
Blended Learning Policy
Google Classroom help
How to upload files: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRBWBfYxReo
How to upload pictures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjrJvMiTRgw