Ofsted and Performance Data
2023 results can be found here:
Please note there was no published data for 2021 and 2022 due to the impact of COVID
OFSTED Report 2019
OFSTED inspection June 2019
We are delighted to tell you that our school was found to be OUTSTANDING in every area.
This is an extraordinary achievement due to tremendous hard work by all those involved in the school: staff, parents, OLT and, of course, the children.
The inspection team commented that our school was 'inspirational'.
- The depth and quality of leadership, at all levels, is excellent
- The curriculum inspires staff and pupils because it is vibrant and thoughtfully planned
- Pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural education runs seamlessly as a unifying thread through all aspects of school life.
- The school is a harmonious, high achieving environment, which reflects British values
- Activities are expertly matched to pupils' abilities in all subjects
- Leaders have a deep and accurate understanding of the school's strengths and needs
- Teaching Assistants are integrated and valued members of the team
- Teachers ensure that the wider curriculum offer is exceptional and rich
Please take your time to read the full report.